We are looking for a Maintenance Mechanic with experience working on packaging equipment, tablets, capsules, powders, liquids, and soft gel equipment (or similar equipment). This individual must have working knowledge in trouble shooting mechanical, electrical and control issues. Must enjoy working in an extremely fast pace environment.
(We are willing to train the right person if you are mechanically inclined.)
- Performs the basic repairs on machinery and preventative maintenance (i.e. check voltage; check & replace fuses; check plumbing, check air, check gas, etc.)
- Completes maintenance work orders
- Maintain a set of personal tools at his own cost as specified in the tool list supplied by the Maintenance Management. Specialized tools will be provided by the company.
- Minimum High School diploma or GED
- 1-3 years experience in maintenance/mechanical environment.
- Must have flexible hours including holidays or plant shutdown periods.
- Must be fluent in English (verbal/written) communication
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k – match up to 3% of your annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position