The individual must assures proper control of the parts inventory and completes related administrative functions. This individual is responsible for maintaining parts inventory by verifying supplies, and placing orders when order-points are reached.
- Picks, lifts, organizes, and moves standard hardware, purchased parts, machined details, and assemblies to support maintenance inventory control.
- Performs picking function to create necessary kits of parts, materials, and hardware as required and assures all parts are accounted for and available in kits.
- Assembles racks, looks for parts, and keeps supplies organized.
- Provides the Maintenance department with a continuous supply of parts, as needed or requested.
- Monitors shelf-life storage and maintain proper rotation of stock.
- Performs daily cycle counts.
- Maintains records of all parts transactions.
- Ensures minimum stocking levels for all shipping/receiving and repair parts are maintained at all times.
- Maintains strict material handling practices in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Completes and understands training requirements as identified by the Maintenance Manager, including: all SOPs referring to the production, material handlings, maintenance documentation procedures, safety procedures, cGMP’s and work related SOP’s.
- Follows company’s parts and materials purchasing procedures.
- Performs other projects and duties as assigned by management.
- High School diploma/ GED and/or a combination of education and experience in related field.
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience
- Experience and understanding of inventory and kitting processes
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Computer Skills – (Intermediate to Advanced level) Strong computer skills, including MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook and other business applications/various reporting software.
- Communication Skills (Oral & Written) - able to speak clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective department operations.
- Detail Oriented - pays close attention to detail, accuracy and completeness, double checking their work.
- Honesty/ Integrity - follow through with company values and providing exceptional quality products. Initiative – able to work with minimal supervision, independently make decisions and take constructive action at work without being urged
- Planning/Organizational Skills - ability to create and use logic, and systematic process to achieve goals.
- Possess ability to concentrate and deal with frequent interruptions in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Project Management - ability to initiate, plan, execute, and control to the end of a project, delegating tasks to appropriate teams, staying within budget, and delivering on time.
- Safety Minded - follows and demonstrates awareness of Robinson Pharma’s safety policies and procedures of self and others.
- Teamwork /Cooperation - ability to work well with others in a group and cooperates with others.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401K - matching up to 3% of your annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a full time position