We are seeking a LINE INSPECTORS to join our team!
Inspect and maintain quality standards. Some inspection experience helpful.
Must have attention to detail.
This individual is responsible for inspecting finished products prior to packaging. The Line Inspector will also need to operate inspection machines, oscillators, grinders, manual/electric pallet jacks, floor scale, calculator, and basic mechanical tools.
- Operate and monitor the inspection equipment.
- Clean room(s) and equipment as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures.
- Inspects a product within specified guidelines.
- Labels containers of tablets for proper identification.
- Weighs each container; records weights on both the labels and batch record.
- Palletizes, move, and transports work-in-process and finished product using pallet jacks, forklifts, etc., for transfer to next work center.
- Observes Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, and Safety Practices at all times.
- 0-2 years of production experience.
- Ability to use calculator to add, multiply, subtract and divide decimals and basic units of measure.
- Must possess general knowledge of safe practices in the use of tools and equipment.
- Must be able to lift or handle materials of moderate weight (0-50 pounds).
- Ability to move up to 500 kg (approximately 1,100 pounds), using the pallet jack.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401K - matching up to 3% of your annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position