We are looking for entry level QA Inspector to join our team!
This individual conducts independent inspection functions to verify product conforms to specifications. The QA Inspector must be highly detailed, have good communication (oral and written), and good computer skills.
- Performs and documents a wide variety of inspections, checks, tests and sampling procedures during the manufacturing process.
- Performs line clearance for removal of all previous products, components and foreign materials.
- Approves work stations for readiness prior to use.
- Monitors all aspects of the manufacturing operations and reports non-conformance to Supervisor/Manager
- Reviews documentation to assure accuracy and completeness
- High School diploma/GED
- Minimum 6 months -1 year of relevant work experience preferred
- Must demonstrate proficiency in English, verbal and written skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - match up to 3% of annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position