We are seeking an energetic Project Coordinator/ Administrative Support who will be working closely with the executive management team. This position requires: someone who is highly organized; has exceptional time management skills; manufacturing background; advanced level in MS Excel to create and manipulate reports for management; good presentation skills, and excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Gathers office project information: schedules, purchase requests, assignments, and project meetings.
- Analyzes projects, conducts research and understands regulatory impact.
- Interacts and coordinates multiple aspects of projects, including close communication with key people and/or departments such as: Facilities in expansions, equipment needed at facilities, gathering bids/permits on construction projects, or assisting with Tradeshow or other event planning activities.
- Works closely with the department manager to assist, develop and track all work with concise communication from initiation to completion of project cycle.
- Assists in any business aspects of production and administration.
- Coordinates regular meetings for individuals from different departments pertaining to projects, prepare and distribute minutes, and schedule project follow up meetings as needed.
- Uses project scheduling and control tools to monitor project plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Evaluates, compares, and reviews different vendors’ performance and negotiate deals.
- Develops, reviews and follows up project status and all departmental reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university is required
- 1-3 years of work experience in project coordinating and/or combination of education and experience.
- Possess strong quantitative & analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace & high stress environment.
- Dynamic personality that inspires people to work as a team, including: good leadership, interpersonal skills, and planning.
- Excellent computer skills – Advanced level in MS Excel
- Excellent Communication skills - (Oral & Written) Bilingual in English and Vietnamese
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - company will match up to 3% of annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position