The Team Lead assists management with the Liquids Department (Liquids Encapsulation/Packaging Team) by identifying problems or bottlenecks in production processes, resolving issues, including coordinating production resources (i.e. materials, equipment and human resources) to maintain production schedules.
- Oversees the set-up of all products, machines, and operation of the department.
- Oversees and assists with cleaning and monitoring all Liquid machines.
- Crossed trained in all areas in order to jump in and help when needed.
- Checks and verifies that required production records and documents are accurate and timely.
- Works with Quality Assurance (QA) and other departments to ensure products are produced to the highest quality and shipped in a timely matter.
- Leads by example and develops team members by on-the-Job training, motivating employees to do their best work, and managing employees as needed.
- Investigates and resolves work problems/issues and/or assists workers in resolving work problem/issues.
- Trains current and new employees as needed.
- 5 + years work experience in a Liquids Production.
- Knowledge in operating the liquid manufacturing machines.
- Ability to use calculator to add, multiply, subtract and divide decimals and basic units of measure.
- Mechanically inclined to troubleshoot the blending machines when needed.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - match up to 3% of annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a management position
This is a full time position