We are seeking a Production Supervisor to join our team.
The Production Supervisor will delegate work and evaluate the performance of all employees in their department. This individual will ensure the operation remains efficient and is aligned with corporate goals. They will use problem solving/analytical skills to assist in resolving production issues and implementing corrective action in a timely manner.
- Plans, supervises, directs and engages in daily production operations.
- Problem solves as required and implement changes to maximize production yields and efficiencies.
- Enforce policies and procedures ensuring compliance with (OSHA, FDA, GMP, etc).
- Provides personnel development by instructing, training, motivating and assisting employees to ensure that production quality objectives are achieved.
- Assists in all areas or production by learning each role within the department.
- Develops daily schedules for the production team and be prepares team for any schedule changes.
- Provides direction and acts as an example for the production team/department by building team morale, sets goals for production schedule attainment, and maintains high quality standards,
- Updates and develops new procedures of the workflow to maximize efficiency.
- Reviews and analyzes reports, records, and directives, and confers with manager to obtain data required for planning activities, such as new commitments, status of work in progress, and problems encountered.
- Data enters daily productivity in ERP system.
- Generates reports to analyze the productivity of the department.
- Writes operations procedures for the equipment in compliance with GMP requirements.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
Supervises the production team by: delegating tasks, follows up to ensure tasks are completed, observes and provides feedback on individual/team performance, conducts annual performance reviews, sets obtainable goals, motivates individual/team to perform at high levels, promotes and encourages education/development, participates in the hiring/firing process, resolves employee issues, taking appropriate disciplinary action when necessary.
- 2+ years in Manufacturing Management, Supply Chain, Medical, Food, Pharmaceutical, Dietary, or a related industry.
- 3+ years in a management role working knowledge of cGMPs and FDA regulations as it pertains to document control.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match up to 3% of annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation & Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a management position
This is a full time position