We are seeking a Weigh Up Associates to join our team.
This individual must be able to lift 30-50 lbs, including lifting and pulling heavy boxes with a pallet jack. This individual is responsible for the materials, such as: inventory control, weigh/measurement of materials, and transfer/distribution of raw materials.
- Process receipts into system and verify material counts verses packing list.
- Weigh and measures materials.
- Operates scale, balance, and computer.
- Labels materials so they are easily identifiable.
- Puts away property into proper stock locations.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Reads and understands SOP, GMP, & Safety Rules.
- Handles heavy weight materials using pallet jack and proper lifting techniques.
- Assists with product movement on factory floor as required ensuring optimal space utilization.
- Assists with cleaning, packing and shipping functions as needed
- High school diploma/GED
- Heavy Lifting (30-50 lbs) - Able to lift and pull heavy boxes and pallets
- Able to move around and stand more than 8 hours
- Able to work overtime (including Saturday & Sunday) - required at this time
- Be able to sustain or endure in the harsh condition such as dusty room and strong smell
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - Matching up to 3% of salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position