We are seeking a Facility Janitor to join our team. This individual is responsible for maintaining interior office and exterior landscape of the building facility.
- Cleans office space, kitchen area, restrooms, floors and appearance of the exterior of the building.
- Cleaning, buffing floors with industrial buffer, trash removal, assisting trash vendor loading truck.
- Communicating and working with all Production areas
- Plans the work orders given in an expedient and accurate manner.
- High School or GED plus, but not require.
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Abled to read and follow safety policies and procedures
- Must be able to speak and understand English.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match up to 3% of your annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position