The Quality Control Lab Coordinator manages and facilitates the flow of information and tasks entering and leaving the QC laboratory. The position requires an above average attention to detail with excellent organizational and communication skills. Overtime maybe required to meet business needs.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming calls and/or electronic communication for lab management.
- Update and accurately maintain laboratory chemical inventory files; and MSDS, Specification, SOP, and AP binders.
- Order and organize office and lab supplies for lab as needed and monitor usage.
- Frequent copying, faxing, scanning, typing, and filing.
- Type up red-lined documents and facilitate the DCR process in a timely manner.
- Set-up, organizes, and maintain laboratory filing systems and log books.
- Gather, and process documents for raw material, in process and finished products testing.
- Organize all outside lab results in hard copy and electronic format.
- Follow up with testing labs to ensure on time delivery of results.
- Maintain associated electronic files and alert management team of any delays.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2-3 years administrative/coordinator experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401K - Match up to 3% of annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc