The Cleaning Associate is responsible for washing and cleaning various types of equipment, tools, and/or utensils.
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment, tools and/or utensils per SOP requirements.
- Properly stores all equipment, tools, and utensils as stated in the SOP’s.
- Maintains a clean inventory of empty drums and properly stores them.
- Organizes/maintains a clean work area at all times, including dust collector room and washing areas.
- Operates cleaning equipment and maintains cleaning supplies inventory, such as Foam 140.
- Notifies supervisor when cleaning equipment/tooling/components are worn or damaged so new one may be ordered.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k-match up to 3% annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc