With new product lines, we need more people to join our team!
We are looking for an ENTRY LEVEL INSPECTORS to join our team.
The Inspector is responsible for inspecting finished products prior to packaging or bulk shipment as specified per Batch Record Instructions and in compliance with Current Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, and Standard Safety Practices.
- Learns to set up, operate, and monitor the inspection equipment.
- Learns to clean room(s) and equipment as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures.
- Learns to maintain room and machine cleanliness while inspecting a product within specified guidelines.
- Labels containers of tablets for proper identification.
- Weighs each container; records weights on both the labels and batch record.
- Palletizes and transports work-in-process and finished product using pallet jacks, forklifts, etc., for transfer to next work center.
- Exercises care in use of equipment; maintains an orderly work area.
- Observes Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, and Safety Practices at all times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 0-2 years of work experience.
- English proficiency
- Previous tablet inspection experience preferred.
- Ability to use calculator to add, multiply, subtract and divide decimals and basic units of measure.
- Must possess general knowledge of safe practices in the use of tools and equipment.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position