We are looking for MACHINE OPERATORS to join our team!
This individual is responsible for monitoring powder machines to ensure the highest quality products.
- Learns how to set up, operate, and monitor the powder filling machines.
- Cleans and sanitizes production room prior to production run.
- Learns how to set up, operate and monitor the weight scale, metal detector, scoop dispenser, capper, and cap sealer.
- Maintains quality control by ensuring that the weight of each product matches the batch record.
- Double checks and corrects any bottles rejected by the sensors.
- Learns how to clean powder filling machines.
- Maintains room and machine cleanliness while running a product.
- Performs periodic testing for proper weight and ensure a proper seal for the cap has been made.
- Properly fills bottles with powder according to batch records.
- Completes and checks required production records and documents.
- 0-2 years of work experience in production and/or previous machine operator experience.
- Ability to use calculator to add, multiply, subtract, divide decimals, basic units of measure and mechanics.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - matches up to 3% of your annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position