With new product lines, we need more people to join our team!
We are looking for BLENDING TECHNICIANS to join our team.
This individual must be able to lift 50 lbs. over the shoulders consistently over the shoulders to load ingredients. Responsible for producing high quality blended powders and granulation as specified per Batch Record Instructions. The Blending Technician must be familiar with different blending machines, oscillators, grinders, manual/electric pallet jacks, floor scale, calculator, and basic mechanical tools.
- Able to set up and operate the blending equipment.
- Checking the grounded material for proper flow and particle size.
- Blends grounded materials according to batch record instructions, discharging granulation from blenders into proper storage containers.
- Labels containers of blended granulation for proper identification.
- Weighs each container; records weights on both the labels and batch record.
- Make appropriate entries onto batch records, labels, and log books, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Check and verify for expiration dates, raw materials, color and texture are acceptable.
- Maintains an orderly work area, clean room(s) and equipment as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain the blending room and machine cleanliness while processing a product within specified guidelines.
- 0-2 years of production work experience.
- An understanding of basic mechanics.
- Ability to use calculator to add, multiply, subtract and divide decimals and basic units of measure.
- Ablity to lift or handle materials 30-50 lbs in weight.
- Ability to move up to 500 kg (approximately 1,100 pounds), using the pallet jack.
- Required to operate industrial machinery.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position