We are seeking an Environmental, Health and Safety Coordinator. This individual is responsible for the coordination and maintenance of the company’s EHS programs which includes but not limited to pharmaceutical and dietary supplement regulations, cGMPs, OSHA, EPA, DTSC, OCSD, OCFA and SOPs. The EHS Coordinator is also responsible for CAPA verification.
- Coordinates and assists in CAPA assignments for safety incidents, internal audits, 3rd party audits, regulatory agency inspections and customer complaints. Performs verification on the effectiveness of the CAPAs and issues report(s) summarizing results.
- Coordinates and assists in safety and quality activities and improvement projects as directed by manager.
- Assist in conducting work place hazard assessments (job safety analysis).
- Assist in the injury/illness and hazard risk reduction activities.
- Assist with coordinating and conducting EHS and Quality System training.
- Assist with the coordination of various Environmental. Health & Safety programs (i.e. Safety Committee, Hazardous Waste Disposal, Waste Water Management, etc.).
- Perform data collection and recordkeeping for applicable reporting requirements.
- Support Quality & HR staff during internal audits or regulatory agency inspections.
- Must be willing to work off-shifts and weekends to support operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College / University in Environmental Health and Safety, Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum one year of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Industrial Hygiene related sampling for air, noise, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of generally accepted EHS program auditing procedures.
- Working knowledge of cGMPs, FDA, OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Strong documentation skills related to Good Documentation Practices, including the ability to edit and proof documents.
- Strong proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task.
- Ability to follow instructions.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc