Maryville, a sponsored ministry of the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon, has an unusual opportunity for a Resident Care Manager to join its team of attentive and compassionate healthcare professionals.
As a Maryville employee, you will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage
- Flex Spending for Medical & Dependent Care
- 403(b) Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Currently licensed RN
- Ability to communicate effectively and empathetically with Residents, their family members and staff at every level of the organization;
- Ability to pass the background check required of all Maryville employees
- 3 years of successful supervisory experience
- 5 additional years of clinical experience
- Intermediate computer skills
- Knowledge or willingness to be trained on both the MDS process and Medicare eligibility.
You could qualify for a retention bonus. We look forward to speaking with you!
This is a management position
This is a full time position