Maryville, a consistently top-rated, regionally recognized health care facility, is in need of Full-Time PM cook to work in its state-of-the-art resident-focused Dietary Department.
Must be able to work a rotation schedule:
Rotating schedule averaging 35 hours per week, 12 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Cook and prepare meals according to the recipes and production sheets
- Pull and prep items for next meal / day
- Label, date, and rotate stock
- Assist in putting stock away
- Perform daily cleaning assignments
- At least 6 months of experience as a dietary cook in a healthcare setting
- The ability and willingness to take and follow directions, work in a team atmosphere
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. transferring dishes, food, and supplies
- The ability to understand and work with approved planned menus, recipes, spreadsheets and production sheets
- A sound understanding of the principles of therapeutic and mechanically altered diets used in healthcare settings.
- The desire to promote health and well-being to Maryville residents by creating attractive food/plate presentation and garnishing.
- A valid Food Handlers card within 30 days of hire.
- Serv-Safe certification would be a plus.
Competitive pay, participation in the Company's EAP offering a variety of helpful services, paid sick leave, and participation in the Company's retirement plan.
Background screening required for all campus employees
We look forward to hearing from you!
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon Ministries Corporation