Maryville, a consistently top-rated, regionally recognized health care facility, is in need of a reliable scheduler to respond to staff scheduling needs during the weekend. This is a part-time extended weekend position, with additional on-call remote hours.
- Every other weekend (Saturday and Sunday), plus one to two other days within the week; 8 hours per day.
- Additional on-call hours the nights of the days worked.
Compensation depends on experience, and also includes participation in a free employee assistance program offering a variety of helpful services, paid sick leave, participation in the campus retirement plan, and cell phone discount programs with Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon (even if you have an existing account).
- Staffing experience.
- Sound decision-making abilities.
- The ability to communicate tactfully and compassionately with Maryville Residents, their families, and staff at every level of the organization.
- The ability to use your power of persuasion to maintain a properly staffed schedule.
- Reliability, as you will be coordinating time-sensitive staffing needs.
- Agreeable to being on call 3 nights per week on the days that you are scheduled to work.
Please submit a resume and cover letter telling us why you think the job is right for you, along with three references, at least once from a current or former supervisor willing to discuss your past work performance.
This is a part time position
Visit Careers at Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon Ministries Corporation