Maryville Nursing Home has an exciting job opening for a PT Admissions Coordinator! When you join Maryville, you become part of a highly-rated team that is focused on excellent patient care and the life-affirming values of the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon.
If caregiving is your special gift, there is a place for you at Maryville. Our servant-leadership model focuses on the growth and well-being of our staff. We love and honor our staff and residents. With competitive wages, generous benefits, and career-growth opportunities, Maryville is a great place to work.What does a PT Admissions Coordinator do?
- Assist and confirm admissions arrangements
- Coordinating internally with other departments.
- Coordinates Facility Tours.
- Tracks pre-admission referral activity daily.
- Coordinates admission documents internally & with residents/family.
- Communicates and coordinates move-in's internal.
- Administration Duties as needed.
- 1 year experience in senior care industry.
- 1-2 years experience of office administration.
- Experience building relationships with various community members.
- Excellent time management skills
- Social services background.
- Fluency in understanding of Medicare and Med Advantage plans.
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position