Maryville, a sponsored ministry of the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon, has an unusual opportunity for a Resident Care Manager to join its team of attentive and compassionate healthcare professionals.
- Currently licensed RN
- Ability to communicate effectively and empathetically with Residents, their family members and staff at every level of the organization;
- Ability to pass the background check required of all Maryville employees
- 3 years of successful supervisory experience
- 5 additional years of clinical experience
- Intermediate computer skills
- Knowledge or willingness to be trained on both the MDS process and Medicare eligibility.
Maryville has a competitive compensation and benefit packages. You could qualify for a retention bonus. We look forward to speaking with you!
This is a management position
This is a full time position