Maryville, a consistently top-rated, regionally recognized health care facility, is in need of Full-Time and Part-Time Dietary Aides to work in its state-of-the-art resident-focused Dietary Department.
As a Maryville employee, your benefits include:
- 403B Retirement / with employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- discounts/other incentives
Must be able to work rotating shifts, available shift times include:
You must also be able to work rotating weekends.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Work on a healthcare foodservice team and learn about special dietary needs
- Help prepare and deliver Resident meal trays
- Sort, wash and put away dishes
- Wash and sanitize meal delivery carts
- Monitor and record equipment temperatures
- On the job training provided for the candidate who is willing to follow directions and values teamwork
- The ability and willingness to take and follow directions
- Work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to obtain a Food Handler's card within 30 days of hire
We look forward to hearing from you!
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon Ministries Corporation