VCI is accepting applications for the position of Program Management Specialist to perform duties under the Office of Inspector General, Department of Homeland Security (OIG-DHS).
A SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
Job Summary/Essential Functions:
- Assist Agency Program Coordinator (APC) for GPC program with performing required quarterly and annual reviews of cardholder activities for compliance with acquisition policies and regulations. These reviews must be performed in accordance with procedures listed in the GPC Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). The review report shall identify any trends or deficiencies, lack of transaction documentation, and/or potential misuse of the GPC by the cardholder.
- Provide results of the reviews to the APC.
- Assist with tracking all training requirements for GPC program participants as listed in the GPC SOP and accurately updating the training tracking report to reflect the status of all mandatory and recurring training requirements for the GPC program participants. This may require coordination with OIG’s Training and Workforce Development Division.
- Assist in the preparation of recurring procurement related reports to include, but not limited to Small Business Goal Analysis, Quarterly Acquisitions Initiative Status Report, New Investment Procurement Tracking report, Workload and Awarded Actions report from PRISM system, ACQ Dashboard reporting.
- Provide ad-hoc reports on as needed basis.
- Assist ACQ with preparing responses to various data calls received by ACQ.
- Assist Program/Project Managers in tracking all contract actions
- All other tasks assigned by Program/Project Managers
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree (Math or Information Systems preferred)
- 5 or more years of experience
- Experience in auditing and /or a purchase card program is a plus.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Advance knowledge of Excel, Pivot Tables, Access, and Powerpoint
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE CLEARANCE
This is a full time position