Vision Centric, Inc, is seeking acquisition support services to assist the Office of Management Services and Commission stakeholders. for the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC), Office of Management Services (OMS)
The Office of Management Services directs and administers a variety of management service functions that provide administrative support to the program operations of the Commission. The Office procures, secures and/or furnishes all supplies, equipment and services required in support of the agency's mission, and arranges for facilities management and security.
- Assist with acquisition planning and developing acquisition milestones to ensure timely execution of awards.
Editing or authoring statements of work, performance work statements, statement of objectives, quality assurance surveillance plans, acquisition plans and IGCEs.
Selection of types of contract vehicles.
Solicitations and combined synopsis solicitations.
Request for quotes, small business determinations, and set-asides.
Posting requirements on the Federal Business Opportunities, GSA eBuy, NASA SEWP or NITAAC.
Sources selection, technical and/or price evaluation.
Award decision/source selection decision documentation, and price negotiation memorandums.
Advising in negotiation proceedings, making contract awards, notifying, and debriefing unsuccessful offerors.
Answering protests to the agency or GAO.
Working in concert with the COR for performance related issues
Exercising options and contract extensions
Executing unilateral, bilateral, and administrative mods and memorandums to file
Tracking expenditures, project progress and requirement changes
Possess knowledge of the principles of acquisition planning, pre-award processes, contract administration, and price/cost analysis techniques.
- Must be well versed on the Federal Acquisition Regulations, specifically the FAR Part 8, 12, 13, 15 and 19; possess strong analytical and writing skills; and is attentive to detail.
- Experience using PRISM is desirable.
- Must have at least 6-8 years of acquisition experience
- Possess a bachelor’s degree, that included or was supplemented by at least 24 semester hours in any combination of the following fields: accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management.
- FAC-C Level II/III Contract Certification, National Contract Management Association (NCMA) Certified Federal Contracts Manager/Professional Contracts Manager, or DAWIA Level II/III Acquisition certification
- Washington DC, Telework opportunity
VCI is a privately held Service Disabled Veteran Owned, quickly growing company with headquarters in Huntsville, AL within 5 miles of the Redstone Arsenal and NASA Marshall Space Flight Center. Established in 2004, and now celebrating 19 years of excellence in providing quality products and services to the Department of Defense. VCI is looking for candidates for key positions to perform work as part of an exciting new opportunities. This is very exciting work having to do with rapid integration and deployment of advanced capabilities into our operating forces. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, employee assistance program, tuition assistance program, 401k Plan ,as well as a fun and enthusiastic work environment!
VCI offers a team-oriented work environment and a competitive compensation and employee benefits package. If you have a commitment to excellence and want to join our team of top caliber professionals, we invite you to submit your resume electronically.
This is a full time position