CONTRACT PROGRAM MANAGER for Office of Security and Integrity (OSI) Personal Identity Verification (PIV) Support, Washington DC.
- Bachelor’s Degree (advanced degree and/or PMP preferred), and;
- Ten (10) years of progressive experience in an office environment, including;
- Three (3) years managing a team on a federal or commercial contract of similar size and scope, and;
- Experience using a variety of office software, including: MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, MS Share Point, and MS Outlook.
- Demonstrated expertise in Federal Government contract management
- Ability to prepare management, business, technical, and personnel reports, reviews and documents for internal and external use
- Knowledge and expertise in personnel management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to lead large teams in the field of expertise required by this contract
The Contract Program Manager will serve as the primary interface with the CO, COR, any GTMs, and subcontractors across the contract. The Contract Program Manager will monitor contract performance to include: budget, performance, and deliverables. Other responsibilities include management of subcontractors, financial tracking and monitoring of contract compliance. The Contract Program Manager will communicate contract goals and objectives to the administrative and analyst staff.
The Program Manager is responsible for excellent and compliant contract performance. This person will be responsible for the quality of deliverables and ensuring that performance requirements are upheld during contract performance. The Program Manager will liaise with VO staff and have full authority to act on behalf of the Contractor within the scope of operations at the location, including personnel management, supervision, and hire/fire authority. Anticipated tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Implement appropriate controls to prevent and detect cases of employee fraud or malfeasance and notification of appropriate security personnel to determine required actions.
- Provide timely deliverables and performance related data to the Government in order to allow adequate monitoring, oversight, and performance measurement of support services.
- Promote innovation, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Resolve problems with minimal disruption to the activities being performed under the contract.
- Respond rapidly to surge or emerging requests and provide the appropriate levels of qualified staff.
- Ensure all work is performed according to contractual requirements and performance standards, monitoring all contractual expenditures to ensure that established budgets are not exceeded.
- Ensure regular feedback on performance is provided to the Government on all areas of contract performance.
- Participate in meetings, conference calls and digital video conferences with DOS and other U.S. Government agencies. Provide formal and informal briefings to visitors or at off-site meetings or conferences.
- Plan appropriately for personnel turnover. Ensure that technically proficient and professionally capable replacements are identified, proposed and replaced in a timely manner throughout the life of the contract.
- Plan to respond to a request to transition services to/from other locations. Manage Phase- In and Phase-Out plans. Ensure efficiency with little or no impact to ongoing operations.
- Manage employee work and vacation scheduling in coordination with Government managers to ensure appropriate coverage.
- Manage contract security requirements for employees and visitors.
- Works closely with Training Coordinator to ensure training requirements are accomplished.
VCI is a privately held Service Disabled Veteran Owned, quickly growing company with headquarters in Huntsville, AL within 5 miles of the Redstone Arsenal and NASA Marshall Space Flight Center. Established in 2004, and now celebrating 19 years of excellence in providing quality products and services to the Department of Defense. VCI is looking for candidates for key positions to perform work as part of an exciting new opportunities. This is very exciting work having to do with rapid integration and deployment of advanced capabilities into our operating forces. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, employee assistance program, tuition assistance program, 401k Plan ,as well as a fun and enthusiastic work environment!
VCI offers a team-oriented work environment and a competitive compensation and employee benefits package. If you have a commitment to excellence and want to join our team of top caliber professionals, we invite you to submit your resume electronically.
This is a full time position