Contract Program Manager
A SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
Job Summary/Essential Functions to perform as Contract Program Manager:
- Ability to lead a program through DOD 000 milestones or MDA's Major Defense Acquition Prorams (MDAP) equivalent
- Ability to lead a strategy through an Acquisition Strategy Panel and Acquisition Strategy Board or equivalent
- Ability to review, process, and formulate strategy products for flag or Senior Executive Service(SES) review/decision.
- Assist in the preparation of recurring procurement related reports to include, but not limited to Small Business Goal Analysis, Quarterly Acquisitions Initiative Status Report, New Investment Procurement Tracking report, Workload and Awarded Actions report from PRISM system, ACQ Dashboard reporting.
- Provide ad-hoc reports on as needed basis.
- Assist ACQ with preparing responses to various data calls received by ACQ.
- Assist Program/Project Managers in tracking all contract actions
- All other tasks assigned by Program/Project Managers
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree (Math or Information Systems preferred)
- 15 or more years of experience, with 5 years leading and acquisition team and delivering critical complex acquisition products across multiple programs.
- Experience in auditing and /or a purchase card program is a plus.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Advance knowledge of Excel, Pivot Tables, Access, and Powerpoint
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE CLEARANCE
This is a full time position