The position of Contract Administrator requires expert level knowledge in acquisition negotiations, and Basic Contract/Order administration. The Contract Administrator must coordinate with the Contract Program Manager on all reporting requirements in support of the the Department of State (DOS)under the Basic Contract
- ACTIVE SECRET/TOP SECRET CLEARANCE
- Five (5) years of experience with federal acquisition with direct knowledge and understanding of contract regulations;
- Five (5) years of developing, integrating, and implementing acquisition solutions for diverse, highly complex requirements across multiple areas and disciplines;
- Five (5) years of experience utilizing a variety of office software
- DAWIA/FAC-C certification (or equivalent)
- Possess thorough knowledge of acquisition principles and contracting law; Knowledgeable in advising senior level management on acquisition related subjects and liaising with contracting offices;
- Possess thorough knowledge with pre and post award acquisition support functions. Excellent communication and confidence including with high-level executives.
- Outstanding organizational skills and work ethic;
- Excellent customer service, written, and oral communications skills, and the ability to engage with high level and public officials, as well as working level colleagues; Expertise in interpreting and applying complex regulatory material;
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of the team to effectively interact with personnel at all levels;
- Provide expert advice on acquisition policies, regulations and procedures to the Acquisition Team, Contracting Officer (CO), COR, Project Managers and other DOS Management.
- Utilize DOS systems including, but not limited to, ARIBA, ILMS, GFMS, and GSD Tracker to enter and retrieve data with the permission of the Government.
- All Post Award Administration
- Compliance Management