Safety/Material Release Coordinator
Vision Centric, Inc. (VCI) is looking for a Safety/Material Release Coordinator to support the Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office (RCCTO) and Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) Safety. The Safety Coordinator will pull together all the products and processes to generate a Safety Health and Data Sheet (SHDS) which is of primary importance for the Urgent Material Release (UMR) needed for Army fielding of Long Range Hypersonic Weapon (LRHW) system. Will require the ability to collaborate within a cross section of program disciplines in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment. Assist in evaluating customer/operational needs and requirements specifications to develop safety requirements, constraints, and operating limits. Perform/Support a variety of hazard analyses across the full product life cycle, with emphasis on test, to include Preliminary Hazard Analysis (PHA), Subsystem Hazard Analysis (SSHA), System Hazard Analysis (SHA), Operating and Support Hazard Analysis (O&SHA), Functional Hazard Analysis (FHA), and Software Safety Hazard Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis. Interface with customer and program subject matter experts. Prepare presentations, analyses, and reports for government/customer safety boards, program design reviews, and test/mission readiness reviews.Deliver oral and written system safety and risk presentations to peers, program management, senior leadership, customer, and regulatory agencies.
- Experience in Safety, SHDS, AMCOM, Insensitive Munitions, Hazard Class desired.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Active Secret clearance
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate well and work within a team environment
- Proficient in default Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
- Possess a flexible and positive attitude in the face of challenges and ambiguity
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize important, competing tasks and information
- Accountability for results and deadlines
- 5 years’ experience performing the responsibilities listed.
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
US Citizenship Required
This is a full time position